Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Winds Are Changing

Spring is in the air! I love this time of year. At the new year I'm not too motivated to make any resolutions/changes in my life, but the coming of spring gets me all excited about it! I read an article in the Oprah magazine (I know, I'm cool) that said spring is a good time to get rid of all the baggage that has been building up, such as a cruddy job, a lousy friend, or just old clothes. Oprah was in inspiration to me (like she is to everyone, I'm sure). I have been slowly changing things in my life that I'm not happy with. I'm hanging out with the girls more often, I'm climbing more, and I'm eating better. So, what most people do at New Years, I do in the spring.
(for those few followers, did you notice I changed the appearance of my blog?)

Another change that has happened is officially becoming facebook friends with Michelle Johnson.

She is a special girl that loves Zupas. We haven't hung out yet, but she is penciling me in. Michelle is a fun loving person, she enjoys boating, movies, pool, costa rica, cliff jumping, umm.....and Oprah. She is going to marry my brother, who went to costa rica last year.

3 comments:

  1. Wait she's marrying Nick?!?!?! Yeah yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh not really. Her relationship with Nick is like yours...pretend. Haha! It would be cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Yeah we all know Nick won't marry me because I'm not Mormon. What a shame.

    ReplyDelete