Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lessons Learned.

(Dad, Mom, Heather, Josh, Megan, Nick, and Me)
I have learned a lot of valuable things from my parents like how to ride a bike, tie my shoes, read, etc. But some of the lessons I've learned from my siblings are just as valuable. Such as:

~Don't cook gravy in a glass pan over the stove. (Megan)

~Don't use Pledge to clean hardwood floors. (Heather)

~How to do my hair curly and how to braid. (Megan and Heather)

~How to Skip. (Nick)

~The proper way take the screen out of the window and put it back. (Nick)

~How to put someone in an FDH (forever death hold). (Josh)

~It's good to walk to school, even if school is on the other side of the mountains. (Josh)

Brothers and Sisters are fun to have around. I'm glad I was the youngest so that I could learn all kinds of lessons from a lot of different teachers.
(Megan, Heather, and Josh)









No comments:

Post a Comment